Crumble Coding and Engineering – Motors and wheels Add-On Course
- Kit you will receive: 2 motors and 2 wheels to use with your starter kit
- Emailed Course Login: your introduction course login will let you access all the courses you have purchased
- Course Contents:
- Over 20 short videos taking you through how motors work and how to use your motors and wheels with your Crumble kit
- Ten example makes plus inspiration for lots more
- Upload areas to share what you have made with us (if you want to!)
- A quiz and extension projects to further the learning.
- A personalised certificate to download once the course is complete.
- Code and wiring cards to download .
- No time limit on taking the course: Pause, rewind, fast-forward or re-watch as much as you like
- Email support: from us should you need it
What do you need?
You will need a computer (PC, laptop, Mac or Chromebook) to run the free Crumble software as it currently does not work on tablets or phones. The program size itself is very small, these are the minimum requirements :-
Windows: (15.2 MB) Requires Windows XP SP3 or newer.
Mac OS X: (30.6 MB) Requires OS X 10.6 (64-bit) and above.
Chrome OS: Beta test version available in the Chrome Web Store – this version of the Crumble software may look and behave differently to the other software platforms and is not covered in these courses. The principles and ways of controlling components are similar, however.
Linux (deb): (119.1 KB) : This release should work on most recent Debian based Linux distributions. So far it has been tested on: Ubuntu 18.04, 16.04, 15.10 (should work back to 14.10), Raspbian Jessie and Stretch (tested on Pi 3B; Pi 2B; reported to work on Pi 1B+ and Pi ZERO), Mint.