After-School Skill Clubs Using STEM to develop amazing skills...
Skill Supply has been running STEM workshops and holiday clubs since 2014 with oodles of positive feedback (see below and here). So why book our after-school clubs for your school
- We design them for maximum hands-on activities for the students and with as little work for you as possible
- They are designed by qualified scientists and teachers, are age-appropriate, risk assessed and all facilitators are insured, DBS-checked and fully trained.
- They link to your Science, D&T, IT and Maths curriculum as well as introduce careers for the future.
- We know that whilst doing STEM challenges you develop lots of other great skills such as team working, resilience and creativity.
- We will come to your school and deliver an introduction assembly, create leaflets for distribution and undertake all booking, payments and enquiries.
- We bring all the equipment, resources, even pencils! All we need is an appropriate space and some pupils! (minimum and maximum numbers for each club do apply)
- If we can support your school with our after-school Skill Clubs just get in touch.
Our After-School Skill Club Options…
Info for schools and parents…
- Skill Clubs are well-structured, with lots of hands-on learning, small class sizes and plenty of equipment.
- All our staff are recruited using our safer recruitment policy, they are insured, have a current enhanced DBS check and are fully trained.
- We are OFSTED registered as a company.
- Booking and payment is online and for the half-term
- If you have any questions please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to book a place for your child?
If we are running a club at your child’s school you can book a place using this link.