Why are we looking for partners?
During times of tight budgets and packed curricula, schools and colleges are having to focus their efforts on core subjects and funding essentials (like teachers and TA’s!). As a consequence, they cannot afford external suppliers to enrich their curriculum as much as they used to.
We know how beneficial our workshops are for all age groups and feedback from teachers and students agree.
So we are looking for partners to support our work in education.
Whats in it for you?
By partnering with us you could help us deliver workshops to more young people across the UK with the benefits to you including :-
- Deliver part/all of your outreach and corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives
- Raise your company’s profile locally, regionally or nationally (full branding opportunities available)
- Engage potential future employees in your area of work
- Develop the skills you need in young people in a fun and engaging way
- Develop skills that improve work-readiness and awareness
- Using our excellent workshops and facilitators so you can focus on your business
- As much or as little involvement in developing and running the workshops as you would like
How could you support us? Here a few ideas…
Why choose Skill Supply as a partner?
Skill Supply have been delivering their workshops in schools since 2014 delivering learning through experience.
- Trusted and valued by teachers and staff, our workshops are developed using our vast experience and linked to the curriculum, OFSTED and GATSBY benchmarks
- Experience of successfully working with external partners to deliver their objectives within budgets and on time
- The UK’s leading user of Drones in education
- A wide range of Science, Technology , Engineering and Maths (STEM) workshops for all age groups.
- Our workshops are fun and engaging whilst developing important skills including, team working, resilience, communication, leadership and confidence
“Skill Supply have been absolutely fantastic over the past year and incredibly flexible with their range of activity. We’ve had; day long activities, hour long activities, and even some free flow drop-in activities at our residentials, all of which the students absolutely loved! “
Thank you so much
“I enjoyed watching the children succeed. They were thrilled when their code worked, and they completed their challenges. Thank you so much.”
Best day ever
“Our Drone Coding Day was literally the best day we’ve had at school!”