Developing Skills for life
As careers scientists Liz and Dom started Skill Supply because they saw the effect that their STEM-based training had on young people, developing skills that they will use for the rest of their lives.
We use lots of different Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) methods and subjects in our courses but they all develop team skills, communication and leadership skills, resilience and increase confidence.
Our Courses are
- Exciting and engaging, learners and staff love what we do.
- Active – putting learning into action and learning through experience.
- Developed with you to fit into your timetable, all aligned to the curriculum, OFSTED and Gatsby Benchmarks.
- Fully planned, risk-assessed and insured with all paperwork.
- All printing and equipment is supplied by us, significantly reducing teacher preparation time.
Why we are different
- We are the UK leading user of drones in education, having delivered to thousands of learners over a number of years
- We can assess learning for you as part of your course or programme of work and gather feedback to develop our work and yours.
- Where possible we will return to your establishment or get in touch again to stimulate memory and enhance learning.
- We can build your course into a programme of learning over weeks, months or even years.
- We use our 40+ years of combined scientific experience to bring to life the courses to excite and engage with learners.
Based on my knowledge of Skill Supply, my experience of the quality of their planning, delivery and openness to feedback I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
University Head of Careers and Employability
I enjoyed your activities and had lots of fun! I really want you to come back soon!
Primary School Pupil
We are back this Easter with our fantastic holiday clubs including our new venue in Shrewsbury! Our clubs have a different STEM theme each day and are available to all children aged 8 to 13 years. Bookings are open now and our timetable of activities and dates can be seen on our webpage here Places […]
We are looking for the next two people to join our team! Are you enthusiastic about STEM? Love working with young people, developing their curiosity and skills? We have two new part-time permanent positions available from March 2022. We are looking for two people to run our holiday and after school clubs (known as Skill […]
We are back with Skill Clubs in Sandbach and Northwich this Summer. The full timetable of all the STEM activities we are getting up to can be found on our Skill Clubs page. There is also lots of info about the sorts of things that happen at each club, how to book and our updated Covid-19 policies […]
We send out newsletters that are linked to your interests. Our work is quite wide and varied so one newsletter doesn’t always suit everyone.Let us know what you are interested in on the form and we will send you the relevant information and news from us. Don’t worry we won’t spam you with lots of messages […]